Last week I was face down in the everyday life but now we're back and ready for Action. For some reason, I got promoted at work, I didn't ride as much as I should and let myself get frustrated by the way the Olympics is covered, but it's all good and the game is back on. (But please, don't show me the beginning of the 4x10k XC relay and then switch to ice dancing for 40 minutes. I like to suffer, but not like that.)
Dirty Kanza entry is away. 50 slots. I am not a fan of the element of chance involved with mailing the entry in, but given how close I am, maybe I should relax. The anxiety does mean that the Epic will be done online. The Rogue Seven won't find there way into this one early.
Got a note from Johnny right before his Quality orientation. I would imagine he was the one orienting them.
Dejay was back in action at Old Pueblo, but from the note on the Swizzle, it sounds like he got some bad information and shut it down too early. Frustrating I am sure. Btw, Dejay is rocking it Niner style this year.
This post was brought to you by Nirvana's "Incesticide." I'm Stained.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww, crap, I thought I was gonna get to wait till the end of march to race,
looks like it's march 19th to start it all out...
crap, i'm outa shape....
dammit....
I'm gonna be wicked pissed if I miss DK...wicked pissed!
Post a Comment