I spent most of my ride time on Saturday somewhat bored and unmotivated. For whatever reason, the juju just wasn't kicking. Sunday started out the same way but the sunny weather and riding Wilderness seemed to put things right. Empty trails, Sun, brisk but tolerable wind. By the end there was a smile on my face.
In other news, Marko and company kicked ass at the Stuporbowl and I ordered nearly all of the remaining parts for the Niner (credit to Dicky for the call.)
Nothing new to report on the Epic. I will probably throw it up on Ride424 this week, but am not going to jump into spreading the word too hard yet. A little simmering should bring out the flavor.
Mr. 24 and G-Ted took a recon trip for TI this weekend. Should be fun to see their reports.
I wonder how Popshuvit liked the new ride?
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment