Tuesday, February 14, 2006

GET RAD

Cool post from Jesse today, it sounds like someone is catching the endurance racing virus.

These cats charged my card yesterday, so stopping devices should soon follow.

I am a bit nervous about the fork. The phrase "Back Ordered" probably alarms anyone whose worked at a shop and is hoping for the timely appearance of parts. Dejay suggested an alternative.

Today's post was brought to you by "Today" by Galaxy 500. Keeping it mellow.

4 comments:

Cornbread said...

The RC29 is a sweet looking fork, but is it suspension corrected? Also, the 15 stone weight limit is cutting it close.

What's up with the Bonty Switchblade? They can't even put up a pic!!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought the Bonti fork was coming in kinda heavy. I drool on the Pace forks at a local shop now and again. I could buy one, but the problem I have is coming up with a legitimate reason.

PaddyH said...

bontrager = boat anchor

JT said...

Not that this is going to help your fork issue but I checked into the Bonty fork and the word is that everything has been approved and we will see them in spring. As for the image on the web site that will be updated in the coming weeks.