During the commute this morning, I was getting ready to cross O st, when some cat in a beater Chrysler K car used the right hand turn lane to pass me on my right. Aside from nearly clipping me, he then punched it and a cloud of filth came pouring out of his car just as I inhaled deeply to shout an obsenity at him. The result? A good morning hurl over my right shoulder. Luckily, I had a light breakfast.
Dirty Kanza information is released to the world. Dead Sexy!! I may need to do this and then suffer out the 12hr. Or, maybe we can get some Canadians to hang out for the week and put together 4 of the Rogue Seven for a SS team. (Actually, I think that's a great idea but probably a logistical nightmare for the Peggers.)
Who needs a great ambassador for the sport? Give this guy some love.
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
be careful what you wish for...nevermind you said team, and I work alone,
Dirty Kanza sounds good to me
Exhaust? Isn't that on the new Food Guide Pyramid?
Post a Comment