That nicely summarizes the current state of things.
Niner. Parts and waiting for parts.
Epic. Planned yet details t.b.d. (including registration, eh?)
Riding for the weekend. Lots of saddle time but not sure of exactly when or where.
Race schedule. Land of Conflicts.
This post. Pathetic.
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
eh? ya I've seen better...
more pics of your new ride would make for good posting
And get your wheels outta' my garage. I'll take 'em with me I swear for my new jujitsu donkey or whatever they have at QBP.
what time saturday?
thinking of riding up to platte on sunday... early early leave time probably...
What time Sunday Wills?
ride out to platte to get there at 9am maybe. so that's 6-6.30 leave from here. cool???
Tell me where to be.
sam-you up for it still? email me, or call if you gots my number. 6ish leave time??? i'm down. it'll be cold but oh well.
yep. talked to mk. headed out around 6.30 to platte to meet him at 9.30. if its way too cold i'll pus out and drive. but i'm leaning towards riding...
Post a Comment