Remember in school when teachers would say, "Do what you love" as instruction toward higher education and job-fulfillment? Well, I jumped into that thought process with both feet, ended up with a few Liberal Arts degrees, none of which directly apply to my job.
However, I wouldn't change it. It helps me appreciate it when I find my way via the bike related to links like the following:
Visit the IF Grassroots Racing site, then you can end up at Thom Parsons site and some sweet "SwarthyArt."
Steve Smith, aka the mayor of Drunkingham, has a site I visit frequently from CRC.
Rudi has some really nice work, to be seen via Da Swizzle. (And he clearly enjoys a nice long sufferfest.)
Jesse and Marko also have some sweet visuals in effect. For example, I really like the piece on Marko's site where the girl is holding the boy's heart in her hands.
I am sure there is more out there. Let me know if there is good stuff I am missing.
See you tomorrow. "We'll be talking about Freud and why he did enough cocaine to kill a small horse."
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
...you had me at cocaine...
...I don't get it, cocaine?...wtf? I saw a chick dressed up like Steve Smith at the HomeyFallFest this year... she was drunk as shit... as was I. I like bikes, but avoid coke...
thankyou. how i came across this, i dont know, but the nice words made my day.
and not that it matters probably, but the blue collars are steel, and are in slight production again. i emphasize the word 'slight".
Thank you!
[url=http://xueytufx.com/tiok/qjru.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qwpjjktq.com/tiem/jlqo.html]Cool site[/url]
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
Great work!
http://xueytufx.com/tiok/qjru.html | http://upbvllem.com/wvsj/wlts.html
Post a Comment