The race will be a bit different this year in that this is the first time I'll be going up without my family in tow. It's a load off of my mind in some ways but is disappointing in others. My kids won't get rundown pre-race as happened two years ago, but they also won't be around to bring out a smile when the tank is low.
As you likely know, you can follow the doom-struck craziness on Granny Gear's website. I'll likely put some pre-race pictures up but the mid-race updates will likely be few and far between without Mrs. Snob there to do some sideline reporting. (Plus, Cameron, Craig and the boys from KC will be racing again and likely be right at the front.)
Speaking of Mrs. Snob, she'll be rocking her first triathlon Sunday so I've tried to ban her from checking the updates so she sleeps properly. However, I predict she ends up with a laptop in the bed.
Talk to you from the road, unless I will see you at the race.
Snob out.
3 comments:
I will be "twittering" your mug all over the place this weekend so don't fret.
Rock out Skip!
I've got the reds and I've got the blues.
Post a Comment