Monday, July 13, 2009

Time Capsule

I always find vacations to be a bizarre sort of event psychologically.  Generally, I go through a weird sort of withdrawal for a few days, finally start to relax and then, once I am finally truly in a good frame of mind, it's time to go back to work.

Found in a Chicago Whole Foods store

My old neighborhood in Chicago had move several steps up on the 'nice' ladder.  It's been quite a while since I called Chicago home, but I was still amazed.  Amazed, and pleased to see how many bikes were cruising down Division at all hours of the day.

Outside of a Costa Rican restaurant



Then it was on to Michigan for several rides along some lake that is rumored to be of substantial size.  Big lake be damned, I thought these shots were nice too.








2 comments:

Taugimba said...

memories!

Joshua Stamper said...

Hemingway wrote about wrapping his drinks in heavy paper (old time coozy?), but I have never seen them marketed like that.