Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Typical Questions. Usual Suspects

I think it's somewhat fair to say that Sam and Johnny humor me.

While experience has cut down on my "What do you think about this?" emails, I suspect they still have those moments when a fresh question hits their respective inboxes and they think, "Fuck, what now?" then sigh, double click and despite themselves type out a well-thought response.  Maybe it's just to get me to shut up, but it all saves me from a good portion of the mental gymnastics I tend to put myself through.

So tonight, it's fresh cleats on the shoes, a freshly Stan's wheel back on the IF (thanks Nate) and Cav taking another win with a ridiculous gesture at the line.  It'd be nice to see him take a page from the Barry Sanders touchdown celebration book and act like he's been there before.

Long time listener, first time caller...

No comments: