"Tonight we're gonna take my fast car
We're gonna go down to the cowboy bar
I'm gonna wait til the club is full
and I'm gonna ride the mechanical bull"
"Cowboy look is the one I sought
Can't quit now cause the clothes are bought
To be a true cowboy is my fate
I can't help it if I was born late"
and their tight-fitting jeans so they don't look fat
We'll all be listening to cowboy tunes
and stomp around like a bunch of goons"
and stomp around like a bunch of goons"
can't quite now cause the clothes are bought
to be a true cowboy is my fate
to be a true cowboy is my fate
I can't help it if I was born late..."
my hat band's made of synthetic rattlesnake hide
After a couple of shit kicking cowboy movies
I'll check out the cowboy scene down at Zubie's"
"Cowboy look is the one I sought
can't quit now cause the clothes are bought
to be true cowboy is my fate
I can't help it if I was born late."




3 comments:
poor grasshopper went flying eventually.
good action.
that bianchi looks to small for him. i'll gladly take it of his hands
Post a Comment