i enjoyed that vid. which vid of ira did you watch?i've seen a nice one of sasha white. made him really human and realistic.
We need some roller racing this winter. Who's the smarty to set it up?
MW, I watched this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIugaq7kVRgSyd, I don't even know how they work so I'm not much help.
I could see something like this down at O'Rourke's. Looks tough.
dude in the laurelwood t-shirt at the end is dean tracy, member of the us track cycling team. fast
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i enjoyed that vid.
which vid of ira did you watch?
i've seen a nice one of sasha white. made him really human and realistic.
We need some roller racing this winter. Who's the smarty to set it up?
MW, I watched this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIugaq7kVRg
Syd, I don't even know how they work so I'm not much help.
I could see something like this down at O'Rourke's. Looks tough.
dude in the laurelwood t-shirt at the end is dean tracy, member of the us track cycling team. fast
Post a Comment