Thursday, July 31, 2008

Follow Along at Home

If you'd like to follow along, you will be able to thanks to the folks at Granny Gear.

Real Time Results

The race starts at 10am on Saturday.

Tomorrow Johnny and I will finalize our pit setup while waiting for Sam to arrive, then the three of us will hit a couple of laps to check the course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck you, I'm here as of 2:12am.

Marc Walter said...

You need a garmin with live updates so we can track your every move. Then attach a camera to you head with live vid. I want to be there from Lincorn.

Fuck it, I've got better things to do. Like eat a chipolte.

Good luck, find that all day pace, eat, drink, and don't stop. Never relax. Be tense. Be angry. Be motivated. Hell, this race ain't a normal aspect of life so don't treat it that way. Be a MOTHERFUCKER!

MOTHER.

scott showen said...

sam works harder at 24hr races than during the week when it counts at his regular job...