Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Conversational

It's not always about dropping the hammer. Corey, Jeff and I rolled South for a little trip down the Homestead Trail tonight. A headwind kept the conversation minimal on the way out, but as we turned back and sound decided to carry, we jumped into what I think of as our usual mode of operation.


July meant the Tour and doping coversations. Conspiracy, circumstance and pseudo-science, all of which circled the drain and ended (as it always does with the three of us) with a 2 to 1 vote against the hero in yellow.
We also turned to a quick discussion of 9 Mile and the fella worried about my decision to run a rigid fork again this year. Despite assurances that I have a plan, the concerned remained but conversation ended, more (I think) from them knowing that I won't change my mind more than anything else.

6 comments:

EB said...

Got any more room for the drive to 9 mile?

Blogstyle said...

Alright big hands, I know you're the one.

Joe Partridge said...

I'll be running reba's and nevegals at 9 mile; your core is harder than my core...

Endurosnob said...

I am far slower though so the stress on my hands is not as great.

sda said...

Blisters on your fingers?

Cornbread said...

Good ridin' with ya Skip. Good luck this weekend down South.

Oh, btw...I'm beginning to think they're all dopers.