
Big Skinny and I were swapping out the rear cog on the Fascist Killer to discover that the 16 tooth ring I thought I was running was actually a 15. Brillant. Luckily, I was going to 14 anyway so I didn't wrench my way to redundancy.
Yet another reason why my place was on the sales floor.
Leaving the Casa at 10:30 tomorrow to hit Wilderness and then head to Platte. Need a long one. TI is not too far away.
I am a little bummed that the Fish Hunter had to pull out of TI. Now who am I going to trade pulls with?
4 comments:
Butchy and I are driving out to platte to put an afternoon of miles in out there in the hills. hopefully it will be dry enough, and hopefully we'll see you out there...
I am liking the new black and white composition for the Snob 300. Veddy nice, you know, dah-link!
Hope you can get your miles in. Freezing rain here today!
G-Ted, it's just yet another "clone" of a Jeff Kerkove idea. All I did was stare at my blog's template until I understood what he had done.
Now if I could clone his legs and cardio... that would really be nice.
CVO, I am sure I will see you there.
how many miles today mr. snob?
we headed up to brainard. killer north wind. ouch ouchy into brainard from loma. it was soft on the oak creek trail but fast coming home. got 85...
Post a Comment