Thursday, March 02, 2006

Getting Up to Get Down.

March is coming in screaming for me to pay attention to detail. TI looms ever larger in my already crowded mind. Not to mention the XC events kick into gear this month. The current plan is to ride to Tranquility and then race with the One Gears. That could mean flying the black flag at the back of the bunch, but I don't really care.

Is anyone interested in going for Six Hours in Kansas the weekend before? Big Skinny, I am looking at you.

For those of you who like riding in Colorado, you could further complicate your race schedule by considering the 24hrs of EROCK.

Mmmm espresso.

8 comments:

cvo said...

I don't think I can do 6 hours yet.... but I am doing the 3.

I have to be back for work that night...

but. if for some reason. I get super in shape by then... I'll be down.

you going this weekend?

Endurosnob said...

No, that's too long of a drive for too short of a race. I should probably spend the time on a long ride instead.

(Plus, I hope to be building my bike up.)

Cornbread said...

Six hours? How about 12?

Endurosnob said...

Saturday, March 19th
Spoke Pony Showdown 3/6
Landahl Park Reserve. Independence, MO.
A 3 hour race. A 6 hour race.
Both races at the same time.

There is no 12hr that day.

cvo said...

i've heard a lot of good stuff about landahl. gotta go check it out...

that way I know what I'm up for during the 3 hour...

and i'll be way good for the 24 hour in the late summer...

I'm gonna do everything I can to be ready for a 6 hour, but i'm only planning on a 3 hour in two weeks....

MG said...

6 hours sounds pretty good... might have to czech that out.

mw said...

i'm down with the 6hr event. i think i'll mootch a ride from cvo.

mw said...

snob. when can we talk about hammer nutrition...hint hint...