Thursday, December 15, 2005

"We Jam Econo"


Good night last night hanging out with Keith Schieron, who works from my company, and also happens to be the guy who produced We Jam Econo: the Story of the Minutemen. What started as a polite work-related affair, which included JK "I have a sweet IF but never ride it" Purtzer, moved one step over to a fun-filled evening of banter. Johnny then joined us to take it up a notch, particularly when we began to point out the homo-eroticism in all of JK's stories about his days as a councelor at a Winona's Boys Camp.

We did also go through the seasonal "You Ride when it's this Cold out?" chit-chat as well. I am sure all who visit the Snob know what I am saying, except for maybe those of you down South. Usually, I find myself giving an explaination along the lines of, "well, with good clothing, yada, yada, yada." Once in a while though, I do want to simply say, "Do people ski when it's this cold? Then Shut Up."

Oh well, the mini-rant is over.

Great weekend on tap: Cross, TransIowa Registration, X-Maxx and Johnny's Birthday.

Not too shabby.

1 comment:

mw said...

one of my favorites for sure.