
When Sam and I were riding yesterday, we discussed his rule to not post on forums. He said he may follow the TransIowa thread though as he wants to do well and pick up what value is there. After visiting today, I think Sam maybe on to something with his rule... jeez.
I have several very good pics that Sam and Dejay Birtch sent my way, but I couldn't get them to upload. I will try to get it sorted as all are of interest and worth a post in-and-of themselves.
In case you haven't looked at the comments in the last post:
Christmas Eve Ride. Snob's Place (bar name?) at 7am. Riding until ~10am. Gravel Grinder heading South. We'll finish on time. No angering the family during the holidays.
I wonder what would happen if I got on the forum and asked if I should "run" chops?
That confirms it, I guess I am a Snob.
**This just in. I checked some other blogs I like and apparently I am also a bandwagon jumper. Crap.
3 comments:
dude,
how did you become a bandwagon jumper?
where did you get the bandwagon title...
unless, it was the whole single speed thing, then I'd have to call you a snobish sheep, being lead to the pasture of pain that is not shifting....
oh well,
I'm a lazy drunk. with a big mouth.
I'd rather have your title...
lucky
If you go to Jeff Kerkove's blog, he has a post that covers it and links to other rants. It's not about single speeding. Guitar Ted's post is a wonderfully well-rounded view of it. Patrick Humenny's is probably the best rant and my comment is really very vanilla, which is probably why you didn't know what I was talking about. I should have included some links I guess.
you enjoying your week off dude,
gettin some miles in?
have a good x-mass dude,
see ya soon.
hey,
maybe even on my bike..
it could happen
Post a Comment