Tuesday, December 06, 2005

This is Radio Clash


The Clash have been helping me get through my work-a-day morning with the less often play (by me anyway) Sandinista.

Btw, our office closes down for two weeks at the end of the month. Expect to be heckled to ride and expect it to occur often.

Two signs you listen to good music: One, you name your dog Lars and the musical reference isn't Metallica. Two, you reference the song "Let's Go Crazy" and it has nothing to do with "formerly know as."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the point in time where I recommend you change from Endurosnob to "geek reference central."

Endurosnob said...

Guilty as charged. Happens when I get bored.

Blogstyle said...

I can't believe you can listen to Sandinista all the way through without being as high as the clash was. I'm not saying that it ain't a great album, it's just clearly the product of some serious drug use.