Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Holiday Word Jumble and Quiz


First, let's do the jumble (as inspired by JK).

Fill in the blanks. "- - - - - Claus." Here are the letters: A, A, S, T, N. Your clue: Some kids, and even some adults, freak out when asked to sit on his lap. Answer appears at the bottom.

Now, let's do the Quiz.

If St. Nick was going to come down the chimney with a great gift for your inner bike geek, what would he bring?

I will reserve my answer for later, but because, as Sam points out, my bikes suck. How hard could it be to figure out?

Word Jumble Answer is, of course, "SATAN."

Maybe I should dress as Satan Claus for x-max.

10 comments:

Jeff Kerkove said...

Ah yes, the unidentified 666 speachless devil kid. I like it.

Anonymous said...

St. Nick would be bringing a cross bike in true belgian cross style. Ridley X-Night, and he wouldn't be carrying it like no punk bitch neither, down tube in the ol elbow pit, hand on the h-bar.

Santa? You should dress as Satan for x-maxx. Sounds like the party could turn into a costume soiree. Mohawk is going to dress up like a fazz, oh wait, that isn't a costume.

Endurosnob said...

So, despite the fact you already have an incredible Serotta custom Ti machine, Santa is bringing you a Ridley? I am surprised.

However, I am not surprised that St. Nick has his barrier sections and run-ups dialed. North pole cross makes you hard as a coffin nail.

cvo said...

Santa would hook me up with a new brake leaver for the front, and a half pipe friction shifter from sram for the magic carpet so she shifted better.

Satan santa would bring me a training book on how to suffer...

Blogstyle said...

I suppose all I could hope for is a briefcase for my tools and some tools for bomb defusing in case something goes awry. Otherwise there is the classic lugged japanese frame with vintage campy record and sewups, just for irony. For x-maxx, I'll be dressed as someone who will stab the living fuck out people in costumes, unless they are fly sluts looking to knock me one for my birthday.

Anonymous said...

I'll be a fly man-slut, and I'll definately straight jack your shit sideways...

Blogstyle said...

At least someone loves me.

Endurosnob said...

Costume?

I am Satan Claus.

Johnny Stash said...

you stole my picture.

Endurosnob said...

Guilty. The picture is from Mark's DIY Revolucion site, which is the Link of Interest right now. Visit.

I am sure I am too casual with the pictures I find though. I am sure the steel toes have stomped all over numerous copyright laws.