Monday, November 14, 2005

Where are my LobsterClaws?


In case you haven't gotten the good word, our pedalling commute may be a bit brisk in the morning.

As if you could forget, CROSS is in town this weekend at Pioneers. Warning, I am bringing pom-poms.

Those of you who are considering TransIowa, might want to do a bit of browsing. Guitar Ted finished a recon of the course this weekend. The pictures of the 'B' roads don't do them justice. Look at the pics, the imagine riding through the ditch and up on to the high edge of the field; that was TI05. You'll also notice I have added Jeff's blog on to my links.

Anyone heard further rumors about a TransKansas?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You won't need any lobster claws in the morning, save 'em for the real weather!

B.T.W. You need a chainguard on that ol fazzy killer.

JT said...

What about Thomas Frischknecht? Sorry to get off the subject.

Endurosnob said...

Sam, you of all people should know I don't even own lobster claws.

MBSO, he was mentioned in the previous post.

You cats ready for this weekend?

Blogstyle said...

If I get up early on Sunday I might be able to provide a broken glass and vomit section somewhere right after the pit area.

JT said...

JMohawk you need to be in the house this weeking puke flying or not.

Anonymous said...

Johnny "two fist" doesn't really drink that much anyway!

Blogstyle said...

I don't know that I've ever really been drunk, just a theory I'm working on.