Thursday, November 03, 2005

Chops In Modern Cycling: Part V


Most of the shots I have seen of Deejay Birtch have involved a full beard and not chops, but we're giving DeeJay clearance, Clarence. This Soul Ride victory celebration picture shows great chop potential, so he's in.

In addition, Deejay took was the first SS man at both the US Nationals and "Worlds" 24hr events.

I'll take "Badass" for $100 please, Alex.

7 comments:

Tony T said...

Is there a "chops" movement brewing? How cheeky. (groan) Can I join? What are the membership dues? Does the organization have a mission statement? If I grow chops am I automatically indoctrinated? Will women swoon and grown men weep at the site of my mandibular manifestations?

Please enlighten me Endurosnob!

Cornbread said...

It's a cult. Skip is the leader. Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, LEADER!

Anonymous said...

DeJay is also sponsored by New Belgium, which also wins him the "Best Person to Pit Next To at a 24 Hour Event" award.

I'll have to copy Cornbread and finish my post with LEADER!

Endurosnob said...

I don't have the "LEADER" reference in my bag of tricks.

Tony, there's no cult. You decide your own level of involvement. Chalk it up to too much music, bikes and a bit of boredom.

Mandibular Manifestations was nice though. Maybe we have a coffee table book in the making.

Cornbread said...

Oooo...a coffee table book. Maybe we can do a "Project Mayhem" version of the chops coffee table book and place it in various coffee shops throughout town.

Anonymous said...

I'm in.

Cornbread said...

Let's fuckin' do it. Why not? I've got a digital camera. Making it should be easy. Kinko's has just about everything we need.