Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanks for the emails, Pilgrims.

Dejay Birtch emailed to spread the word about the Experience the SingleSpeed ride happening in Tucson. What else are you going to be doing on Jan. 21?

RockD says I am a wuss if I don't do the Arrowhead Ultra. I wonder if Sam will want to kick me in the junk for considering this one.

You will also want to mark your calendar for the 24hrs of 9 Mile this year. Why? Because Sameron will be defending the National Title there. Maybe I will enter and block Eatough for folks every time he comes by (which would be pretty damn often.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you can pick which foot.

Also, don't buy a power tap. I would recommend a good heart rate monitor and learn your zones. Train with the zones, spend the extra money on equipment...or service of your equipment!