
Here are some questions milling about my mind. If you have answers, I would love to hear them.
Is there a good reference out there for someone trying to remove simple sugars from their diet? I am trying to visualize what my fridge and cabinets will be filled with. The concern: Watts.
Is a CTS program worth the money for someone like the Snob?
Should I go with the Black Band of Anger for my birthday?
Are basemiles better on a geared bike, since no matter what the road does, you can still spin?
And finally, Jesse Lalonde asks, What would Danzig Do?
2 comments:
I know a fellow who went through one of their programs who could give you some insight, personally I think you could design your own program and do as well.
Don't know about the ink, if you do then you have to explain it to your kids, make it mean something wworth telling.
Simple sugars are easy to remove, just read the labels, no corn syrup or High frutose corn syrup and don't use any processed, packaged or fast foods. The act of doing is much harder.
Dr.Gott instructs his people to give up white sugar and white flour.
I think I have an article or two I get to you if I can find them.
Post a Comment