After an incredible day yesterday, today was just going to be mellow and it was mellow in spades with the way the weather has been.
Corey and I rode for three hours yesterday, virtually all of it in Wilderness. We were certainly not alone. We saw Don, Sean Craig, Matt Wills, Kevin Wilkins and a train of folks. My office was also well-represented as JK, Regina and I assume her hubby, were seen enjoying the day as well. (Apparently, they also finished their ride along the trail by Haymarket park and managed to flat each and every tire they had.)
Penciled in Races for 05 (Pending approval of the home office in Traverse City, MI.)
TransIowa. (Thank you, Mr. Obvious)
The 12hr. (You know which one.)
24hrs of Afton. (Scheduling your racing around your friends. Priceless.)
Sunday, November 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You racing Afton Solo or looking for team members?
mmmm 12 hour
Afton rocks! It's my fav.
Looks like a sweet race. I really like the description of the prizes.
Skip, check out the pics. Do you remember that dude from Laramie who worn a cut-off flanel pattern shirt? I think there's a pic of him from last year at Afton.
Rock, the plan is to do this one solo.
Post a Comment