There is a gnome stealing umbrellas in front of your house.
very clean
Yeah.There is a gnome.
hey, what did you do with the volvo hat? and the glasses??you gonna be at the race this weekend skip?
I will be there with pom-poms and a sick grin on my face. I will also be bringing gnomes.
For what it's worth and it is just an observation, you look good! your chisled features really stand out now.
What rockd really means...."I think you're hot."
Post a Comment
7 comments:
There is a gnome stealing umbrellas in front of your house.
very clean
Yeah.
There is a gnome.
hey, what did you do with the volvo hat? and the glasses?
?
you gonna be at the race this weekend skip?
I will be there with pom-poms and a sick grin on my face.
I will also be bringing gnomes.
For what it's worth and it is just an observation, you look good! your chisled features really stand out now.
What rockd really means...."I think you're hot."
Post a Comment