Cool! How do I get one of those?
Suh-frickin-sweet!!!!
WOW!
BKB? Who are those clowns ;)
No kidding, Where are the Pedal Omaha Snappy Caps?
It's made from my first BKB jersey, so all it would take is sending one to Susan.
I'll send an EXPO jersey your way for a copy cat. That hat is nice!
I'm in. Catch up with me via e-mail and let me know where to send the jersey.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cool! How do I get one of those?
Suh-frickin-sweet!!!!
WOW!
BKB? Who are those clowns ;)
No kidding, Where are the Pedal Omaha Snappy Caps?
It's made from my first BKB jersey, so all it would take is sending one to Susan.
I'll send an EXPO jersey your way for a copy cat. That hat is nice!
I'm in. Catch up with me via e-mail and let me know where to send the jersey.
Post a Comment