Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Captured

Mrs. Snob has often had more than a few laughs over my enjoyment of the Rapha Continental. However, while I have promised Sam that I won't hire high dollar photographers to follow us around all season, I remain inspired. The words and short films covering the Continental's ride of the Tour of California route have continued to raise that bar. In particular is the video below, which captures suffering in a way that many of the endurance set can relate to. At least, obviously, I felt I could.


Rapha Rides the TOC - Episode 2 from RAPHA on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Marc Walter said...

Have you checked out this dude?
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/08/sports/othersports/08cycling.html?_r=2&ref=sports

Cornbread said...

Those are great vids. That'd be a fun adventure.

jamesb said...

That video leaves me feeling pumped. I'm ready to go ride. Thankfully, by the time of posting this at 9:30 p.m., I only have to wait another 8 hours and 30 minutes before I can ride again.