Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Game Changer?

Apparently, 24hr Nationals is now going to be in Moab and hosted by Granny Gear, which I guess is a regression from Galactic Championship to mere National Championship.  

The latest change has left me with a lot of questions.  Will there be a single speed category? Granny Gear doesn't historically have SS Solo.  Do I consider gears?  Not really my style.  Do I do the whole series now?  I was considering Big Bear anyway and know what to expect at 9 Mile.

And, of course, it is Moab.  And I have never been to Moab.

6 comments:

EXPO Racing said...

You and Me are twins. Lets hope the green starts growing on the evergreens so we can play yo-yo at all three.

9 mile has never been 9 mile without a SS category...Should be interesting to see how things change, play out and come together.

Chris said...

DO IT.

mw said...

moab is worth going to.

Cornbread said...

If they use the same course as 2005, it'll be worth going to. Lot's of rocks, sand and some killer climbs and white knuckle descents.

I'd love to go back...

Blogstyle said...

I have fond memories of Moab. What I remember anyway.

rockd said...

I don't have much to say, just go do it, it is worth the trip.