Thursday, February 22, 2007

Business Lunch

If you aren't going to ride or workout over lunch, a run to grab your new parts is the way to go.
Any archeologist will tell you, bikes outside the shop is a sign of Sping. The virgin gets sacrificed later in the week.


Miles understands. Clearly some customers do not.



iHipster color of week. Army Green. (Am I a hypocrite for saying that?)

"Well, ya see here son..."






8 comments:

cvo said...

I think I saw you outside when Hoss and I were driving by...

purdy nice day today...

to bad it's over with....

oh well, monday will be nice...

Anonymous said...

Actually, we are replacing the sacrifice this year. Pulling a beating heart out of chicken's chest and then eating it with gel bloks seemed more contemporary.

I'll make sure to send you a RSVP.

Endurosnob said...

I'm always the last to know these things. I guess I will return the virgin to where I found it.

Did the tapioca drinks get approved as well?

Anonymous said...

Tapioca drinks have been approved.

rockd said...

Can a virgin be an "it"

Anonymous said...

I'll leave that to E.S. to explain because i too think there has to be some determination of what sex "it" was, but since i was not involved in capturing the virgin nor will i be involved in taking "it" back i cannot be the person to answer your question.

I got the chicken.
That was my job.
The chicken is a female.
I can't wait for the sacrifice!
Cuz I love gel bloks.

Endurosnob said...

"It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again."

Maybe we'd be better to sacrifice cantaloupe.

Anonymous said...

As long as it's not a butchiecantaloupe.