I had to laugh at myself yesterday. I had an off-site meeting for work and as I got ready I began to count the hipster cliche oozing through the situation. It really hit me when I decided to wear jeans over my pearl tights so I wouldn't have to change when I arrived.
Nothing like working for a technology company, having meetings at coffee shop and arriving via the IF dressed like a wanna be bike messenger. Oh, and the bike is pink. How droll.
Mirror mirror on the wall...

At least I got a couple of hours in before the meeting. No packages were delivered however.

Technology hipster Mike Burda becoming "blog-famous."

3 comments:
Well, at least you're not a Bohemian Hipster.
How was the coffee?
u know.... jeans over tights and duct-taped enhanced booties ... that's not hipstie. that's just being functional.... which is always cool. :)
when I saw you that day, I thought what a hipster.
Post a Comment