well I was wondering what the heck became of you, I thought I hurt your little feelings when I called you a liar. Glad it was a broken chain instead, well sort of, ok no not really glad for a broken chain...oh you know what I'm talking about. Although it was a bike shop ride, you could not just get another chain and then still make it back to BP for some commradarie. And yes Cudos to CVO this was a brilliant idea.
2 comments:
well I was wondering what the heck became of you, I thought I hurt your little feelings when I called you a liar. Glad it was a broken chain instead, well sort of, ok no not really glad for a broken chain...oh you know what I'm talking about. Although it was a bike shop ride, you could not just get another chain and then still make it back to BP for some commradarie. And yes Cudos to CVO this was a brilliant idea.
oh yea it is also funny that you broke your chain because that is what I bought at cycleworks a single speed chain, it was pink.
Post a Comment