Nice look Snob. I'm riding gravel on Sunday in honor of the Epic that never was.
I hear that argyle is the new black
Oh I likey the new lookey.KC?yeah, yeah...
Nice....very easy on the eye's:)Peace
would that be yarrrrrrgyle? tis a fine flag to be flyin'!!!
Yummy. Argyle.
woah what a changeI like it. Needs more pink but whatever.
very nice. we likes.
I like it, but I do have just the faintest disappointment that is a gray and red argyle and not a gray and putrid pink argyle. just a flicker of disappointment though. tiny.
yes just now I realized the shirt in my avatar is putrid pink.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Nice look Snob. I'm riding gravel on Sunday in honor of the Epic that never was.
I hear that argyle is the new black
Oh I likey the new lookey.
KC?
yeah, yeah...
Nice....very easy on the eye's:)
Peace
would that be yarrrrrrgyle? tis a fine flag to be flyin'!!!
Yummy. Argyle.
woah what a change
I like it. Needs more pink but whatever.
very nice. we likes.
I like it, but I do have just the faintest disappointment that is a gray and red argyle and not a gray and putrid pink argyle. just a flicker of disappointment though. tiny.
yes just now I realized the shirt in my avatar is putrid pink.
Post a Comment