Four more hours covered yesterday. Tried to hit a few more hills and ended up hurting a bit on the way back to Wilderness. Over-reaching leading to over and nearly out. After I returned and changed I was walking out to take my favorite punk rock fixed gear riding sitter home, when I managed to go dizzy for a second and slam into the door jam. Whoops.
Did have the usual MG siting in Wilderness the second time through and he was joined by Jesse. No ticks though. Almost disappointing.
Paint has been redialed with IF on the Cross Frame. Speaking of cross, it's taking over my brain and I can't even say I have ran a complete mtb race yet. WTF? Half the time I was riding yesterday, I was thinking of cross. I've got problems.
Corey keeps leaving sidewalk chalk messages on my front step. I am thinking of getting David Lynch to direct the movie if this keeps up. A Gimp handed man leaving messages scralled in sidewalk chalk seems quite "Lynchian" to me.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You invited him.
He never goes where he isn't welcomed.
And now you're puttin' it to the blonde Patricia Arquette?
Damn, and then that guy had to peep in.
Big Skinny is watching.
Post a Comment