Thursday, July 06, 2006

Denver on the Company Dime

The work induced road trip has now been prepared to keep the mileage rolling with 9 Mile in mind. It will be road work during the week and I hope to hit it mtb style on Sunday morning. I opted to skip the "teambuilding" atv outing but did sign on for the rafting trip Sunday afternoon.

If someone can explain to me how riding around on atvs can constitute "team-building" and do it with a straight face, I am happy to retort and tell you why you are wrong.

For those of you scoring at home, that's Sunday the 16th if anyone is free out in the Denver area.

2 comments:

FixieDave said...

If i'm not in CB i'll be down for somthing.

dicky said...

ATV's sound legit to me. My boss throws down for high speed indoor go-karts every once and awhile. There's nothing like trading plastic with your co-workers for a few hours.