that is the tempo.
Day Two of commuting to work again was a bit of an eye-openner. I wasn't fortunate enough to see Butch like I did yesterday, but it just felt good to be cruising in via the Niner today. There was even a section of the bike path closed off which forced people to drop the curb into the street at one point. Commuters may not have the greatest handling skills, but at least they are riding. Some poor guy curbed his rear wheel for a nice pinch flat so I stopped to help him change it. He was panicked he would be late for work, so I pulled an Avey and just dove in and did it so he could be on his way.
Mulling over two distinctly different items:
*Building a mini-pipe for the RadMan in the backyard. (He loved 'Freedom of Space', btw)
*Blogging the process of ordering a Custom Frame.
Got this in an Anonymous email this morning. "You should ride for the IF Grassroots squad. You're attitude sucks just about the right amount for it." Do what to who? Ummm Yeah.
"I'm so happy, 'cause today I found my friends. They're in my head."
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Attitude is everything.
didn't Agassiz say that???
dude. it has to be fun to work for me. don't get too wrapped up in base miles and "starting over". my theory is, unless you take a tremendous amount of time off all that past experience still counts and pays off. keep it fun. that's what it's all about.
Don't worry MW. It's fun. It would be more fun if our schedules would match up so we could ride more though. :)
umm yeah. i've been shut down, on the wife's in a play at the community playhouse tip. damm.
ponca this weekend.
Skip, I feel your pain brutha.
Sorry about the triplicate message. Blogger has been f'in' up a lot lately.
Post a Comment