It's come to this. I am so often frustrated with my discipline with food that I have taken to measuring everything. So far though, it seems to be working.
Team Over-Analysis Out.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Weird...me too.
It's easy to eat a huge bowl of granola and have no clue how many calories are going into my body. (Especially if i don't add up that i add a tablespoon or two of peanut butter, a 1/2 cup of dried cranberries, and a cup or two of bananas sliced up.)
It's somewhat settling that someone else is practicing these measures.
I think RockD actually weighs his food...we might have to consult him on that method.
THere's nothing wrong with that or weird. Actually, it's a good technique to get people to understand serving sizes. Dieticians use this technique. We are gluttens in this country of plenty.
The more you know about science the more you'll know about life.
I started that a few years ago, got out of it, then used it again to shed 10lbs last winter -- it works so well! Let me know if you want a good, no-processed-sugar recipe for morning cereal ... hot or cold, it's awesome!
5 comments:
Weird...me too.
It's easy to eat a huge bowl of granola and have no clue how many calories are going into my body. (Especially if i don't add up that i add a tablespoon or two of peanut butter, a 1/2 cup of dried cranberries, and a cup or two of bananas sliced up.)
It's somewhat settling that someone else is practicing these measures.
I think RockD actually weighs his food...we might have to consult him on that method.
THere's nothing wrong with that or weird. Actually, it's a good technique to get people to understand serving sizes. Dieticians use this technique. We are gluttens in this country of plenty.
The more you know about science the more you'll know about life.
I measured, checked serving size, and cut back on portions this past month in order to have no net weight gain. It worked, even with the tday binge.
I do not however drink beer that is considered lite.
Lance measured out his food prior to all his Tour wins. Foreshadowing...
I started that a few years ago, got out of it, then used it again to shed 10lbs last winter -- it works so well! Let me know if you want a good, no-processed-sugar recipe for morning cereal ... hot or cold, it's awesome!
Post a Comment