Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Das Commute

I decided for no good reason to document the commute this morning. The only rule was that all pics had to be taken rolling and posted in order. Typical, somewhat boring, slice of life.

Obligitory Shadow Shot


Rolling near downtown.

Fire Drill? No, Fire Safety.

Which side is the wrong side?

Saltcreek. East of 27th.

Nothing says TI and Kanza like Casey's.

North 56th. Brace for passing semi's.

ecommerce wizardry in the house.

and done.

10 comments:

Paul said...

Your desk is too Fing clean!

Joe Partridge said...

Paul beat me to it!

cvo said...

ah ha, now I know where you work..

shit, your close, we should hook up for a ride sometime...

what time to you leave for work and what time to you take off for home?

Cornbread said...

Love the post title.

badger dave said...

I wish my commute was half as nice!

Paul said...

How far is your commute anyway?

Endurosnob said...

CVO, I don't leave until around 8:15. I work at home for a while in the morning, get the crew prepped for school and then roll.

Paul, with the route I take, it's a bit over nine miles.

Cornbread said...

Also love the revolver. Nice trigger. :)

Anonymous said...

RX Pharmacy Online. Get Cheap Drugs online. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://www.itpill.com/]Buy Cheap Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu[/url]. canadian generic pills. Cheap medications pharmacy

Anonymous said...

As a replacement for multitudinous years Obtain Viagra Detract from Apothecary has been recognizable all of a add up to outstanding online pharmacy suppliers and customers all over cheap Cialis now the world.