Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sprung

Four hours of spring time goodness. An inadvertant TransIowa test run for the IF Cross Machine leads the loss of wheel (momentarily) and Andy Rooney. All on CBS Snobby Morning.


Jeff and I rode the Jamaica North trail south passed its finished section and on through the skree topped railbed until we popped out on Roca road. It was such a nice morning, even the turkey hunters we went by were cool to us.

Train in Vain.



The skree ride wasn't with its casuality though. After Jeff commented that my rear wheel looked like a drunk rodeo clown, a closer inspection revealed a small concern.

The bridge appears to have bigger concerns.






4 comments:

cvo said...

wow, I almost stopped to take the same pic.

len said...

dude, what gear are you going to mash at ouacita?

dont know if i ever met you, but see you out there, its going to be sweet!

Endurosnob said...

Seems like the word on the street is 34x19 but I am just going to figure it out when I get down there.

Meet you soon.

Harlan Price said...

It's what is not there that counts.