very good, very good indeed...
Stunning
looks good
SWEET. Will that be the TI machine?
yummy...
nice, real nice, tires are a little on the skinny side but real nice.
Worst air guitar solo ever! Just kidding Zdogg. I love ya.Oh, the bike is cool too.
That there is a very pretty bike!
Dude, do you even know what to do with that thing?
dude, congrats on the new ride...I'm looking forward to seeing it this commin weekend at Panama, or at Landahl the following week. hopefully both...beutiful ride skip..
oh my that is sexy....I must get some stars and hearts for the Badger!Peace
Post a Comment
11 comments:
very good, very good indeed...
Stunning
looks good
SWEET. Will that be the TI machine?
yummy...
nice, real nice, tires are a little on the skinny side but real nice.
Worst air guitar solo ever!
Just kidding Zdogg. I love ya.
Oh, the bike is cool too.
That there is a very pretty bike!
Dude, do you even know what to do with that thing?
dude, congrats on the new ride...
I'm looking forward to seeing it this commin weekend at Panama, or at Landahl the following week. hopefully both...
beutiful ride skip..
oh my that is sexy....I must get some stars and hearts for the Badger!
Peace
Post a Comment