It turns out I will be in KC the weekend of the Spoke and Pony, so now the questions are three or six hour and which gear do I run. Suddenly the season is in my face.
That bike is the shiz-nit! If you're gonna roll, roll for 6. My advice; don't try to stick with Danielle Musto. She will be down for that race and she is on FIRE right now.... :)
12 comments:
6
That's kind of liberal, I was thinking 5.5 tops. That's the east German judge in me.
Sorry, I don't even know what you're talking about.
i was geared 34x19 at the 6hr at landahl last spring...
it worked...
If you go slow enough we could ride together:) I'll be doing the 6...no really....I will:)
Peace
That bike is the shiz-nit! If you're gonna roll, roll for 6. My advice; don't try to stick with Danielle Musto. She will be down for that race and she is on FIRE right now.... :)
dude, you are even questioning not doing the 6?
common man.
this is gonna be one killer fun race,
oh, and nice ride, I didn't get to mention that when we saw you guys the on the ride sunday...
Rhetorical question, right?
Glad to hear you're gonna be able to make it. Should be a lot of fun. You'll love your new ride there.
Which gear? Did you just build up the bike for the race? I'll say 42x16 since you asked.
That bike is hawt! I like it.
x-lite tubeless ready wheels?
Listen to Joe P about doing the 6 hour but don't listen to him about me...he's just talking smack:-)
6 or don't even bother:)
As for the ride, well that looks like sex on wheels to me .
Dallas "I wish the season was full on in my face." Sigurdur
Post a Comment