Sunday, August 28, 2005

Jeff Kerkove banned from 24HOA World Championships

Why do bad things happen to good people? Usually it's because other people are stupid.

Jeff Kerkove, co-creator of the TransIowa, was recently banned from racing in the 24HOA World Championship because he posted some criticisms of the 24HOA events on www.mtbr.com. Visit Jeff's blog and follow the links to make your own, informed opinion. http://jeffkerkove.blogspot.com (I'd recommend keeping this one in your favorites.)

My read? Stuart Dorland is working on raw nerve's from the downward trend the 24HOA events have taken and Jeff's posts put him passed the point where he could rationally deal with some sophmorish comments and some healthy constructive criticism. Read it and let me know what you think. Better yet, let Jeff know.

Can you imagine building your season around one key race as a pro and then having the organization ban you?

I call bullshit.

3 comments:

cvo said...

dude, I hope you don't mind me linking you to the folks blog, if you do, I'll take it off, but I don't want to...

Endurosnob said...

CVO, I tried to email you but it bounced. No worries on adding the link. I simply didn't read that "Blogger Invite" email because I assumed it was just an ad for one of their services. Whoops. Now I know better. :)

Cornbread said...

WTF?! You have a blog too! Geez. :)