Thursday, September 24, 2009

Down Time

There is a skill to relaxation. It seems to be a skill I have yet to acquire.

My thought process was simple. Given that I am either coaching a youth sport or attending a youth sporting event on six of seven week days, I would dismiss the frustrations of trying to force riding into the schedule. Let go of the irritation of driving to work. It was all going so well... but now my body has started to revolt against the lack of activity and my mind has begun to follow.

"I'm worried about you not riding. You can be a dick when you aren't working out." - Mrs. Snob

We're almost there... Two weeks... We're almost there.

4 comments:

mw said...

i have to reflect on the time i've been away from the fam and sometimes it's enough is enough. its easy for me to feel selfish but everyone has to find a balance and fitness is worth some sacrifice. balance all that, find time for work and chores and love and your good.

mw said...

by love i mean eating pussy.

Blogstyle said...

Relaxing is what makes the rest of the world weak, but eating pussy is good, as long as it's intense

Steve Fuller said...

I've been forced into an almost two week break due to nothing more than "the man" taking up all my time. Headed out this morning to break the stranglehold.