Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Oh, Gary, flattery will get me everywhere, I hope.......


Guitar Ted conveyed that at Interbike Gary Fisher said that the Snappy Cap G. Ted was wearing was really cool and he really liked it. I am incredibly flattered and feel almost famous, well, not really.

Level of surprise that Gary Fisher would like the aesthetic of Snappy Caps: zero, considering his regular attire looks like a Snappy Cap exploded into a full outfit.

Gary, your Snappy Cap is on the house, just place your order!!!

Also, Snappy Caps is now offering its FALL/WINTER MIXER PROGRAM. You get to pick your fabric: wicking, windstop, or wool and then the brim fabric/racing strip(ribbon) combination. Ear flaps are an option too. We still have Ready-To-Wear caps and Custom Cap Service.

2 comments:

EB said...

Your ad in Urban Velo is sweet my friend, especially enjoy the text on mug. I'll have to get a snappy with ear flaps-

James Christian said...

Hi, the snappy sounds like the future.

as a mt. bike aficionado, i thought you and your readers would like to know about the the Mount Kenya 10 to 4 (10thousand feet to 4 thousand feet) http://www.10to4.org/
a race in Kenya to raise money for Mount Kenya and its diverse assembly of animal life. What a great experience. I hope that you and other american riders would consider competing some day. At one place the race was shortly held up by elephants!
One of the greatest bike experiences of my life. cheers,
james christian
karisia walking safaris
http://www.karisia.com