I was just making me a motherfucking coffee to go out and enjoy the cool, crisp autumn day that is Neb. when I come across this piece of work. Thanks. Oh my fucking God I haven't laughed and been so paranoid at work in awhile at the same time. Makes me feel good. Makes me say " fuck it. The rest of the afternoon I'm going to fuck off! Yeah, read and study my personal trainer manual. Do something that's goin to help me change for the better
It also reminds me that I need to start cussing more. To really let it be known that I'm pissed. Fuck this happy go lucky shit. I ain't satisfied with it!
5 comments:
I was just making me a motherfucking coffee to go out and enjoy the cool, crisp autumn day that is Neb. when I come across this piece of work. Thanks.
Oh my fucking God I haven't laughed and been so paranoid at work in awhile at the same time. Makes me feel good. Makes me say " fuck it. The rest of the afternoon I'm going to fuck off! Yeah, read and study my personal trainer manual. Do something that's goin to help me change for the better
It also reminds me that I need to start cussing more. To really let it be known that I'm pissed. Fuck this happy go lucky shit. I ain't satisfied with it!
That was a great speech.
Such a great scene stealer, puts even poor Gil to the back of your mind
Coffee is for suckers.
Classic!
Post a Comment