Sunday, August 10, 2008

Motivational Speakers...

... are best when pumping out solid punk rock, at least for me.

As the hands return to 100%, I am finding myself wanting to tie a number plate to my bars and race again. I have also researched the Payson Stampede more than I might care to admit.

A week of eating whatever I like has now dissipated into a strong desire to get back on the bike and finding an event to throw myself at with aplomb. What that is, I don't know yet. I haven't even explored the options, but there is always something more, something better on the horizon and I want to be apart of it. Whatever 'IT' may be.

2009 already looks strong with G-Ted committing to TI.V5. recently and Nationals backing up into September. Add Kanza (hopefully) and a dash of garlic, a 24 yet to be chosen and it's game-on.

One thing I have never been very good at is sitting around. Let's fucking GO!!

1 comment:

mw said...

you're more motivated than i.
but, i'm thinking the same thing...almost.
tiv5 yes!
kanza (hope!) yes!
good life gravel adventure v1 yes! triple crown in '09. a dream come true.