Over the past few days, I was lucky enough to have Sam consider joining Johnny as my support for 9 Mile. First we teamed up as John's wedding party; now we'd be set to kill it for 24hrs. I considered the planets alligned. John then hit me with the following, which sums it all up perfectly:
"So, just to put this out there and to make sure we’re all on the same page; you are going to have over twenty years of experience from the highest quality mechanics for a bike with no suspension and one gear.
-Johnny"
Well... Yeah.
Now if we can just find a street curb in the forest to sit and drink on, we'll achieve our own sort of punk bicycle nirvana.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sweet...hope to be there...
Yeah, we can all look for the curb together...
I'll be on the 24-9 solo ss pain train too. support? what?
Post a Comment