I'm flyin solo, Naomi's fightin crime that wknd...so it's Dallas, Me, and one of my shoppe ratt's Luc as our "pitbitch"(no offence to any pitbitch's out there reading this), who's job is to hit me with a 2x4 every lap and tell me I'm worthless and weak....should be a scene...
8 comments:
so your excited? and so is he?
Well, I guess I know what wheel to get on... :)
Three single speeders and a pit man.Good times will be had by all.
Dallas "time to get the lead out." sigurdur
Dallas,
Would that be the Humenny's and yourself?
I'm flyin solo, Naomi's fightin crime that wknd...so it's Dallas, Me, and one of my shoppe ratt's Luc as our "pitbitch"(no offence to any pitbitch's out there reading this), who's job is to hit me with a 2x4 every lap and tell me I'm worthless and weak....should be a scene...
How does your pitbitch feel about Maker's Mark and tallboys?
he's 17 so his liver is ready
So... I give him alcohol poisoning and then I have to fix your bikes too? Fine by me.
Post a Comment