Simplify. We spent the weekend finalizing the move to the new Casa de Cronin over the weekend. I thought we kept things fairly minimal but clearly we do not. After three trips to the city mission for donations and a call to the trash man regarding our endless bags of crap, I felt ridiculous. It was good to purge, but still an example of how many "things" you can accumulate for no reason.
I also missed three days of riding, which just fades my mood even further. Back tomorrow with a vengence. I have a flying Canadian on my tail.
"i want to be stereotyped
i want to be classified
i want to be a clone
i want a suburban home
suburban home
suburban home
suburban home
i want to be a statistic
i want to be masochistic
i want to be a clone
i want a suburban home
suburban home
suburban home
suburban home
i don't want no dead beat pad
i want a house just like mom and dad"
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When Tammy and I moved to a different house we felt the same way. You always have more junk than you think and you will always fill as much space as you have. At least that is what I am told.
Keep'r rock! You will catch Paddy yet even though you are the furtherest south of any of us. We better get our points now because come the end of March you just might be getting negative points on those rides! %^)
Glad our neighbors right now just happen to pick up goods for the homeless as I know Teri and I have more shit then we need....anything we don't want we'll just leave in the neighbors drive:) I feel the no riding thing...I could have rode yesterday but didn't....damn it I just want to get moved...
Peace
When we moved in July we had a massive purge upon packing and then another massive purge upon unpacking. We unpacked things and realized we had absolutely no need for them anymore so off to Goodwill we went once again. I think I have my junk collection down to a reasonable level now. The thing to remember is the less you move the more junk you will have accumulated.
i'm with u. seems like one has to actively fend off stuff. maybe it reproduces and creeps out threatening to obscure counters and any other flat places.
Post a Comment